37 hours per week. Salary: £24,826 per annum.
We are looking for three full-time Team Leaders, one in each of the following Areas – Preston, South Ribble and Manchester, who will take responsibility for ensuring an agreed level of service to our clients.
Team Leader Duties:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the project service area, ensuring that planned work is undertaken and that there is adequate support to the different areas of the project
- Establish the priorities of the day and to provide senior support and consultation and to lead the team meetings
- Build links between different parts of the project, helping to foster a mutually supportive team
- Support the Project Manager in relation to the project service area, and to deputise in their absence
- Undertake direct work with clients where necessary, and to supervise individual staff, ensuring regular reviews and individual care programmes
- Maintain and enhance understanding of the key agendas in Health and Social Care – in particular the requirements of the personalisation agendas
- Liaise with the other Team Leaders to ensure the overall co-ordination of the day-to-day running of the various projects and to keep informed of the strengths and needs of staff working across the project
Team Leader Person Specification:
- Strong management experience with a NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Extensive general care experience in related work, particularly experience in learning difficulty and / or disability field.
- Relevant professional qualification (desirable).
- Excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and your Manager to ensure the effective and smooth running of the Service in addition to any extra development work that is required on new services.
- Shared and passionate belief in our values
- Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends and take the responsibility of the on-call service on a shared rota basis.
- D32 / 33 A1 or TAQA award in assessing Health & Social Care. PTLLS (to deliver training). If not held support will be given to achieve these awards.
Closing Date: 3rd September 2021 Interviews: 14th & 16th September 2021
To express an interest in this role please email: email@example.com
For an informal discussion ring Andy Watson on 07810851978
To download this advert click here