WANTED— Relief Project Workers–
- Be bold
- Be creative
- See the person
- Make a difference
We require FULL-TIME RELIEF SUPPORT WORKERS in the PRESTON to take responsibility for a number of services that provide support to a wide range of people with learning disabilities, mental health needs in the local community.
Applicants must have a strong value base, with an ability to respect an individual’s wishes and views and be willing to enable them to enjoy as full and enriched a life as they choose, confident of high-quality safe services which promote independence, wellbeing and dignity.
- Salary £17,823 per annum. £9.24 per hour.
- Sleepovers paid at £46 per night.
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs OR experience in mental health or youth work.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours would be advantageous.
- Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends is essential.
Please note: Is it essential that candidates hold an NVQ/QCF 2 in Health & Social Care.
The work is rewarding and offers specialised training leading to recognised qualifications.
To arrange an informal discussion email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a job pack please: Telephone: Gail, Ted or Helen on (01772) 333800
Closing Date: Monday 30th August 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 6th September 2021
To download this job advert click here