WANTED– PEOPLE WHO CAN:-
- Be bold
- Be creative
- See the person
- Make a difference
We require staff to provide support to a wide range of people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities in the local community.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME SUPPORT WORKERS- PRESTON AREA
- Starting salary £15,840 per annum.
- Qualified rate £16,052 per annum
- Sleepovers paid at £55.00 per night.
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs OR experience in mental health or youth work.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours would be advantageous.
- Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends is essential.
Ideally, candidates should have NVQ/QCF 2 in Health & Social Care, but relevant experience will be considered if no qualification held.
The work is rewarding and offers specialised training leading to recognised qualifications.
Applicants must have a strong value base, with an ability to respect the clients’ wishes and views and enable them to enjoy a full and enriched life of their choosing, confident of high quality, safe services, promoting independence, well-being and dignity.
To arrange an informal discussion email: Anita Molloy: email@example.com
For a job pack please: Telephone: Gail, Helen or Ted on (01772) 333800
Closing Date: Friday 25th October 2019