WANTED—PEOPLE WHO CAN:-
- Be bold
- Be creative
- See the person
- Make a difference
We require FULL TIME & PART-TIME SUPPORT WORKERS in the PRESTON area, to provide personal care and daily living support, to a variety of people who have learning disabilities and live in their own homes.
Applicants must have a strong value base, with an ability to respect an individual’s wishes and views and be willing to enable them to enjoy as full and enriched a life as they choose, confident of high quality safe services which promote independence, wellbeing and dignity.
- £8.72 per hour;
- £8.84 per hour-qualified rate;
- Sleepovers paid at £45 per night;
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs OR experience in mental health or youth work;
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours would be advantageous;
- Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends is essential.
Ideally candidates should have NVQ/QCF 2 in Health & Social Care, but relevant experience will be considered if no qualification held.
The work is rewarding and offers specialised training leading to recognised qualifications.
To arrange an informal discussion email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a job pack please telephone: Gail, Ted or Helen on (01772) 333800
or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 26th October 2020